Administrating Medicare for your employees or clients’ can be costly in time and hours spent on your behalf.
Offer your clients or employees our Expertise by adding us to your portfolio, at no cost and no additional administration.
Trust…Integrity…Together….and NEVER a fee for our services
Retiring or simply aging into Medicare can be very confusing and time consuming for all involved.
Medicare rules are changing. Continuously. Let MAO (Medicare Advisors of Ohio) help you help your employees through the transition AND administration of the Medicare process and plan selection. The professionals at MAO will save you time, money and resources by offering seminars, Lunch and Learns, one on one counseling and easy to forward contact forms. Medicare was never so easy!
Medicare rules are changing. Continuously. Let MAO (Medicare Advisors of Ohio) and our HR Cares program help you help your employees through the transition
You can confidently add our Professional Senior Services to your company. We bring value added services to your Medicare beneficiary clients at no cost to you or your clients. We’ll assist your clients with the Medicare selection process from beginning to end, while always having their best interest in mind.
Important Dates to Remember
Avoid costly mistakes!
Decisions regarding your group coverage involve adhering to specific Medicare timelines to avoid Late Enrollment Penalties and unnecessary additional premiums.
- Turning 63: For those with a higher net worth, contact your accountant and financial planner.
- Turning 64: Start preparing for Medicare now to learn important timelines, coverage, costs & penalties.
- Sept. 30: Annual Notice of Changes to your current plan mailed to beneficiaries. Contact your Senior Specialist to review these important changes.
- Oct. 1 – 14: Pre Annual Election Period. This is your “First Look” opportunity to view next years plans
- Oct. 15 – Dec. 7: Annual Election Period for Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription plans
- Quarterly: Medicaid and Extra Help Beneficiaries may have the option to make quarterly changes to their Medicare Advantage and Part D drug plans from Jan 1 – Sept 30th.
- Yearly – Oct. 1: For many beneficiaries, this is the Lock in period for Medicare Advantage plans and Part D drug plans unless your situation qualifies you for a Special Election Period or you use the Open Enrollment period
- 25th Month of Disability: Generally Eligible for Medicare Part A & Part B, Medicare Part C Advantage Plans and Medicare Part D Prescription Drug plans.
- Turning 65 – Generally Eligible for Medicare Part A & Part B, Medicare Part C Advantage Plans, Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans and Medicare Supplements (Medigap).
Based on your personal situation, you may have other enrollment options available.